Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
Gaylord National is the cornerstone of the 300-acre National Harbor waterfront entertainment district, located 8 miles south of Downtown Washington, DC. The resort and convention center offers visitors to the national capital region everything they are looking for in a convention destination, vacation getaway or business trip.
This first-class destination has fun for everyone, including fine dining and casual restaurants, unique shopping experiences, an indoor pool & 20,000 square foot spa and fitness center. And, for late-night excitement, an express elevator speeds you to the two-story rooftop Pose Ultra Lounge. The spectacular 19-story glass atrium welcomes you with sweeping views of the Potomac River, Old Town Alexandria, Washington, DC in the distance. Come and discover for yourself why Gaylord National is the crown jewel of the Washington region.
- National Harbor – Food, Fashion and Fun! With a spectacular collection of retail, dining and entertainment venues on the scenic Potomac River, directly across from Old Town Alexandria and adjacent to our Nation’s Capital, National Harbor is becoming the region’s newest luxury convention, business and tourist attraction. Within National Harbor you will find one million square feet of dining, retail and entertainment including:
- Dining: McCormick & Schmick’s, Rosa Mexicano, Bond 45 Italian Steakhouse, Grace’s Mandarin (Asian cuisine), Thai Pavilion, Fiorella Pizzeria, Harrington’s Irish Pub & Kitchen, Redstone American Grill, Public House, The Walrus Oyster & Ale House, McLoone’s Pier House, Cadillac Ranch, Crab Cake Café, Nando’s Peri-Peri, Potbelly Sandwich Shop, and Subway. New to the Harbor: Succotash (Asian infused Southern cuisine) and Granite City Brewery. Coming Soon: Chipotle
- Shopping: Tanger Outlet Mall (80+ Retail Stores), In the Harbor such stores as: Charming Charlie, Harley Davidson, Stonewall Kitchen, SPAGnVola Chocolatier, Jos. A. Bank, Capital Teas, BuildA-Bear Workshop, The Black Dog, Alex and Ani, Sports Zone Elite, South Moon Under, the world’s ONLY Peeps & Co. and more!
- Entertainment: Bobby McKey’s Dueling Piano Bar, The Tasting Room Wine Bar, The Capital Wheel, Wine & Food Festival, Beer & Brats Festival, summer Concert Series and Movies at Sunset. MGM Grand Casino
- A full-service marina featuring water taxis, dining cruises, and jet ski and boat rentals (seasonal)
- For that early morning bike ride or run, a walking/biking path and boardwalk, beginning right outside the doors of Gaylord National, and connects directly to Old Town Alexandria.
Map of Area
Transportation Services & MGM National Shuttle
- The resort offers shuttle service and car service to and from the airport and other venues. Gaylord National registered overnight guests can enjoy transportation to MGM and Tanger on the Harbor Circulator Bus for a $5 fee. The shuttle bus runs daily 11am-4am.
- While there is no metro, access to DC and Airports is easy via shuttles, and other convenient ground transportation.
- All Mindful Life attendees receive a special daily parking rate of $19.50.